suresh raina 4m Brake Press Machine 200T Yawei manufactures China suresh raina Yawei 4m cnc pressbrakes suppliers China suresh raina Yawei 4m metal sheet bending brakes forsale China suresh raina Yawei 4 axis cnc pressbrakes manufactures China suresh raina 4axis cnc synchro brake press 4m bending machines China suresh raina 4m servo electro...
suresh raina 4m Brake Press Machine 200T Yawei manufactures China
suresh raina 4axis cnc synchro brake press 4m bending machines
suresh raina 4m servo electro hydraulic cnc pressbrakes factory China is one full Electro Hydraulic Servo motor&drive Synchro CNC pressbrake, this 4 axis suresh raina 200Ton4m can bending 6mm carbon steel and 3mm stainless steel, with Max 4m&13ft sheet metal bending length.
4M PRESS BRAKES PUNCHES
1. Except European-Amada type press brake tooling system, all press brakes punches should be able to be loaded and unloaded vertically. Sliding tooling in and out the end of the machine is time consuming and costly.
2. For cnc press brake air bending applications, use acute angle punches whenever possible for bending materials of 3mm in thickness and less. They are fairly strong, have more than adequate compensation for springback with virtually all material types and can bending almost any angle you’ll ever need to produce on a cnc press brake.
3. Use goose neck top punches for bending parts that have return bends and complicated bend sequences. Their large relief areas make them extremely versatile and helps to reduce the need to make metal bending punch changes when going from one part configuration to another.
4. When the bending machine daylight allows, always choose longer press brake punches when tooling up a new press brake as they are always more versatile than short punches. As a general rule, we recommend that you leave approximately 100mm of return space between the punch and die after the clamping system, top punch, bottom die and all kinds of cnc crowning system.
5. Only ordering press brake punches with hardened working surfaces, and the deeper the hardened zone is the better. Hardened working surfaces not only maximize press brake tooling life and provide a better return on your cnc press brake investment, they also provide maximum long-term accuracy retention. This is extremely important when bending parts on a precision CNC press brake, as the punch tip and the shoulder radius on the dies are the only surfaces that ever come into contact with the material.
6. Never allow the material thickness to exceed three times the press brakes punch tip radius when bending 4mm mild steel and thinner. When bending materials that are thicker than 4mm mild steel, never allow the material thickness to exceed twice the punch tip radius.
7. If you are bending stainless steel or aluminium or Galvanized sheet , you may require punches with special tip angles and/or special tip radiu.
How to Testing Your Sheet Material Bending before starting mass bending production?
Once your press brake tooling and material is set up correctly, perform some simple or short material bending before you go into production. If the material is bowing instead of bending straight, adjust your clamps wedges or crowning table. Check each bending step to ensure there are no any issues.