suresh raina Yawei 4m Metal Shearing Machine made in china factory China Yawei made 4m metal shears standard coming with cutting size positioning and program function controller, motorized powerful back gauge running on ball screw and linear guide with higher sheet material cutting precision and...
suresh raina Yawei 4m Metal Shearing Machine made in china factory
China Yawei made 4m metal shears standard coming with cutting size positioning and program function controller, motorized powerful back gauge running on ball screw and linear guide with higher sheet material cutting precision and efficiency, ESTUN made E21S cuting controller adopting frequency inverter technology on 2 axis auto controlled, easy cutting program page only required shears operator typing material sheet datas for precise cutting applications.
Metal sheet Shearing process is a metal fabricating process used to cut (shear) straight lines on sheet metal between the edges of two opposed cutting blades. Bottom blades fixed on the table of cutting machine, top blades mounted on upper beam, upper beam running up and down cutting&return action with the powerful hydraulic pressure, The first step in full metal cutting process is to clamp the metal material with blank holders. Once the cutting sheet material is clamped, a moving blade comes down across a fixed blade with the gap between them determined by a required offset.
The moving blade may be set at an fixed angle to cutting the material progressively from one side to another, Yawei ahyw designed swing beam shear cutting material with fixed angle which better for a lot same metal sheet thickness material cutting, another shears designed with rake variable cutting angle, it can cutting different sheet thickness, from Aluminium, Mild steel, Zinc, High tensile strength Hardox sheet cutting, rake angle&cutting blades gap can be manual adjusted or auto setting by DELEM DAC360T&ESA S625 CNC Guillotine controller, bigger blades gap and cutting angle can decrease cutting pressure, smaller blades gap and cutting angle will increase cutting pressure; it's better Min setting blades gap when cutting thin Galvanized sheet or thin stainless material, small gap will get better and sharp cutting edges.
If the cutting gap is too small, tool wear increases, resulting in higher tooling costs and cutting force. If the cutting blades gap is too large, the material is drawn between the two blades. The result will be a cut edge with increased taper and larger plastic deformation. Cutting blades gap is a key factor for final cutting edges quality.
Optional pneumatic sheet support for 6mm*4m sheet metal cutting machines, especially desigend cutting thin metal 0.5mm to 4mm Galvanized sheet, which support will follow with cutting actions, can ensure better cutting performance
Optional CE rear light guard cutting metal shearing machines made in china suresh raina Yawei factory,IR rear safety protection for China Yawei 6mm 4m Sheet Metal Cutting shear Machines
How To Replace Metal Shearing Blades After Long Time Cutting?
When the customer needs to replace the blade when using the hydraulic gate shear, he needs to master certain operation steps. In the process of using the hydraulic shear, the selection and grinding adjustment methods and steps of the blade are very important, and many people may not understand the specific operation process.
1. To replace the blade of the hydraulic gate shear, the nut fixing the blade must be removed. Then I tried to jog the lower tool holder, but the telescopic spring followed. After replacing a new knife, loosen the fixing screw of the lower knife, increase the gap between the upper and lower knives from the original foundation, start the upper knife to the lowest point, close the return cylinder return valve to stop the upper knife at the lowest point, then measure the gap between the upper and lower knife edges with a feeler gauge, adjust the fixing screw of the lower knife to adjust the gap to 3 to 4 screws, and then open the return valve to lift the upper knife a little, Quickly close the return valve to stop the upper knife and then adjust the clearance. In this way, adjust the clearance between the upper and lower knives several times from right to left, and finally tighten the screw.
2. For the hydraulic gate shear, the blade needs to be trimmed after being used for a period of time, so as to improve the work efficiency. There are certain requirements for the grinding method of the blade, which are analyzed from the following points:
(1) start grinding from the blade plane to ensure that it is bright without blunt mouth, and then grind the side. Pay attention to parallelism.
(2)if the grinding plane of the blade is inclined, adjust the grinding pressure and apply force appropriately on the thicker side.
(3) Pay attention to regularly check the accuracy of the grinding plate and calibrate the plate.
(4) if the workpiece temperature exceeds 40-50 ℃ during grinding, it shall be suspended for a period of time until it is cooled, because heating will affect the accuracy of the blade After grinding, the blade of hydraulic shearing machine can maintain its basic performance, shear the workpiece more vigorously, and ensure the smooth shearing process
(5) : the blades of the hydraulic shearing machine after final grinding shall be coated with a layer of antirust fluid to avoid rust.
More technical support or doubts, email us for fast cutting solution and professional metal shearing support.